|Job||EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OF SECTOR||Organization||NYAMAGABE DISTRICT|
|Level||3.II||Reports To||Division Manager|
|No. of Positions||1||Deadline||06/Aug/2019|
– Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all activities executed by the Sector as set forth by the law;
– Implement all decisions taken by the Sector Council and directives made by District authorities or higher authorities of the country;
– Supervise activities related to civil registration and officiate marriages;
– Monitor the implementation of master plan at the Sector level and deliver building rehabilitation authorizations in grouped agglomerations and settlements;
– Monitor and evaluate the administration of Cells and serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee.
A0 / A1 in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciencies with 3 years of working experience Or Master’s Degree in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciences with 1 year of working experience Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
– Leadership skills
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
– Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Leadership skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage